- 发表时间：2020-05-21 14:45
(1) passenger elevators: passenger elevators are designed to transport passengers, suitable for high-rise apartments, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, hotels, etc.Request safe and comfortable, adornment is beautiful.
(2) cargo elevator: usually accompanied elevator designed primarily for transporting goods.Suitable for factories, stores, warehouses, etc.It is required that the structure is firm and safe, and the speed is generally below 1m/s.
(3) passenger/cargo (dual-use) elevator: elevator that is mainly used to transport passengers, but can also transport goods.It differs from the passenger elevator in the interior decoration structure of the car, which is also called the service elevator.Applicable to hotels, restaurants, hotels, etc.
(4) residential elevator: an elevator designed for residential buildings.Generally, the control method of lower group selection is adopted, allowing the disabled to ride in wheelchairs, buggies and furniture.
(5) sundry elevator: for library, office building, hotel and so on to transport books, documents, food and other items, but do not allow personnel to enter the elevator.This kind of elevator is simple in structure, the control button is outside the hall door, without the necessary safety device for passengers.